Introducing CHARLESTON, a luxury Reunion Resort Golf Villa
Overlooking the Reunion Resort golf course, Charleston is set on one of Reunion's most distinctive and prestigious "southern-style" streets. The Tom Watson signature golf course was voted one of the Top 40 New Courses when it opened and gaining accolades ever since.
The front porch and balcony offer superb views of the golf course but inside is equally lovely - a true Reunion "Estate" home, this 4 bed villa features oversized spaces for more comfort. An elegant grand feel pervades the home, with large European-style furnishings and window treatments throughout.
Stylish Corian work surfaces make for easy maintenance and each of the 4 bedrooms has its own lovely ensuite bathroom, plus there's a half bath for daytime use. All are lavishly decorated, and all have TVs and ceiling fans for your enjoyment.
Outside the pool deck is surrounded discretely, so you can enjoy a heated swim or a relaxing spa in peace.
Take in the views of the golfers from the rockers on the front porch, or enjoy a sundowner on the balcony. And it is all within walking distance of the Reunion golf pro shop and Reunion Grande - what are you waiting for?
• Reunion Resort golf course vacation villa
• 3 KING - 2 FULL/TWIN (sleeps 8-10)
• Spacious 4500sq ft Reunion Resort Golf Villa in one of Reunion's most prestigious locations
• Seating on Balcony above pool desk as well as on front overlooking golf course
• 4 and a half bathrooms
• Downstairs open plan living area opens onto lanai and pool terrace
• Impressive entry porch with South Carolina Style rockers
• Games room with quality pool table
• Corian countertops and high quality appliances in well-equipped kitchen
• Formal dining area plus breakfast dining off kitchen
• Family seating area with large screen TV
• Games room with pool table and balcony access
• Master bedroom offers walk-out onto balcony, all bedrooms ensuite
• Designer heated and lit pool with spa tub
• Outdoor gas grill with dining table under lanai, freestanding heater (for those odd chilly evenings!)
ª Balconies front and rear have rockers and comfortable seating areas
• Laundry room off kitchen
PRICES START FROM $325 + tax per night (deals may be available for longer stays)
FROM: LOW SEASON - $325 | MID SEASON - $375 | PEAK SEASON - $425 | HOLIDAYS - $445
ALL PRICES ARE PER NIGHT, PLUS 13% STATE TAX | DEPARTURE CLEAN EXTRA | SPECIAL DEALS AVAILABLE FOR LONGER STAYS OR LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS - PLEASE ASK
SEASONAL PRICING – ASK FOR A QUOTE – OR ASK US A QUESTION
$325- $445 /night